Range of services
According to customer requirements, we manufacture injection molded parts up to a unit weight of 2000g.
- Advice on questions relating to plastics technology, on material selection and material properties
- Support in product development and construction
- Production of series tools and maximum security for storage thanks to our fire-proof and air-conditioned high-bay tool warehouse
- Injection molded parts up to 2000 g made of all thermoplastic materials
- Multi-component injection molding 110g (20g/90g)
- Assembly injection molding
- Composite injection molding
- Core melting process
- Internal gas pressure process
- Hot stamping and assembly
- Ultrasonic welding of plastic parts
In addition to the efficient production of technical plastic parts with demoldable contours, we produce parts with internal windings or non-demoldable contours using a so-called melting core technology.
With complex inner contours such as B. Impellers with flow-optimized blades, we use multi-part melt cores that are inductively melted out after manufacture.